ヨット“禅”ポジションレポート(主にアマチュア無線に依る)
Zen position report (mainly by ham radio)


ホーム
Home

September 13, 2000 2000年9月13日

0700 JST

Since my health hasn't been good, I couldn't join radio. I experienced a heart attack again. Then, I went to a hospital and the doctor told me to have absolute rest for two or three days. Therefore, I couldn't leave bed. Since the doctor gave me medicine for a week, today I feel well. Craftsmen's work has been completed, so I will work for errands in the boat.

07:00 JST

このところ無線に出られなかったのは体の具合が悪かったためです。再度心臓発作が起こったので病院で診てもらったら、2〜3日絶対安静にしなければだめだと言われ、ベッドから離れられませんでした。一週間分の薬をもらっており、今日はよくなりました。職人さんの仕事は終わって、あと船内のことは自分でぼつぼつやっていくつもりです。

シーマ: 冷蔵庫の分解に手間取り一日遅れ、明日出航の予定。

September 12, 2000 2000年9月12日

0700 JST

No signals from Zen these days. Cima: Postponed departure because of troubleshooting wind generator and refrigerator and plans to leave tomorrow.

07:00 JST

このところ禅の電波は聞こえてきません。

シーマ: 風力発電機と冷蔵庫の故障を調べていたためまだ出航していない。まだ修理できていないが明日出航する予定。

September 9, 2000 2000年9月9日

0700 JST
R4 S1

These days, I am waiting parts ordered.

07:00 JST
R4 S1

現在注文したパーツを待っている状況です。

【シーマに関する情報:】
昨日木曜島で10日分の水と食料を積み込み、明日午前7時にダーウィン向け出航の予定。ハリケーンシーズンを考えるともう潮時でこれ以上待てない。

現在無線の状況は悪くなり、シーガルネットの九津見先生に大変お世話になり情報を得ています。ありがとうございます。

September 6, 2000 2000年9月6日

0700 JST
R4 S1

Yesterday, repairing bottom-related stuff was finished, then I lift Zen down this morning at 7. To receive parts for engine, etc. takes for a week to 10 days, so I'll work for interior stuff until then. Right now, two people are working on. I found the position of the boom is just the height of my temple; therefore, I am working on raising it.

07:00 JST
R4 S1

昨日船底関係が終了したので、今朝7時に水面に下ろしました。エンジンなどのパーツを取り寄せるのに1週間から10日ほどかかるので、その間に船内の工事を行います。現在2〜3人の職人さんが来ています。ブームの位置が丁度こめかみのところにくるので、ブームの位置を高くする工事をしています。

September 4, 2000 2000年9月4日

0700 JST
R3 S1

Repair work is going well. Since I raise the boom, I am adjusting tension of sail. They told me the gaskets are damaged, I need to repair the engine. Today, two workers are supposed to come: one for engine and the other for the hull. Mr Matsuura will return to the Friday Island.

07:00 JST
R3 S1

工事は順調に進んでいます。ブームの位置を少し高くしたので、セールの張り具合を調整しています。エンジンのガスケットが損傷して水が入るらしいので、エンジンの修理もします。今日、作業には二人来る予定で、一人はエンジンの修理、一人は船体の修理です。松浦さんは明日金曜島に帰る予定です。

September 4, 2000 2000年9月4日

0700 JST
R3 S1

Repair work is going well. Since I raise the boom, I am adjusting tension of sail. They told me the gaskets are damaged, I need to repair the engine. Today, two workers are supposed to come: one for engine and the other for the hull. Mr Matsuura will return to the Friday Island.

07:00 JST
R3 S1

工事は順調に進んでいます。ブームの位置を少し高くしたので、セールの張り具合を調整しています。エンジンのガスケットが損傷して水が入るらしいので、エンジンの修理もします。今日、作業には二人来る予定で、一人はエンジンの修理、一人は船体の修理です。松浦さんは明日金曜島に帰る予定です。

September 2, 2000 2000年9月2日

0700 JST
R4 S1

They finished repairing the bottom then they are painting. Later, they will work for interior wood work. Next week I plan to lift down the boat and to adjust the mast.

07:00 JST
R4 S1

船底の修理は終わり、塗装をしています。その後内部の木工作業に移ります。来週に水に下ろして、マストの関係の調整をする作業にはいります。

September 1, 2000 2000年9月1日

0700 JST
R3 S1

From now on, I am going to lift Zen down to the water, then adjust items around the mast.

07:00 JST
R3 S1

これからいったん水に下ろして、マストの関係の調整をする作業にはいります。

August 29, 2000 2000年8月29日

0700 JST
R3 S1

There is a big hole at Zen's floor by a grinder. Repairing around the keel will be done by next two or three days. Then they will repair engine or other areas.

07:00 JST
R3 S1

グラインダーで削り床に大きな穴があいています。キールまわりの修理はあと2〜3日で終わり、その後はエンジンなどその他諸々の作業になると思います。

August 28, 2000 2000年8月28日

0700 JST
R3 S1

Yesterday, finally the boatwright came and gave me a quote. I made judgment that is right, then decided to start repairing. This morning, repairing starts then it's so loud that I cannot watch radio. They say repairing will be done for five day to a week. This coming Friday, Mr Matsuura of Cima is going to visit me.

07:00 JST
R3 S1

昨日、業者が来て見積もりが出ました。その見積もりが妥当であると判断し、すぐに工事を始めることを決めました。今朝から工事が始まって、電動ノコの音がうるさくて無線も出来ない状態です。工事は5日から1週間で終わる予定です。金曜日にシーマの松浦さんが来てくれる予定です。

August 26, 2000 2000年8月26日

0700 JST

Still the surveyer hasn't come yet. The only thing I can do is waiting until next week. Since I have access to the city of Cairns, I can be on the Internet.

07:00 JST

まだ見積もりに来ていません。来週まで待つしかありません。ケアンズの街に出られるようになりましたので、インターネットへのアクセスが可能です。

August 25, 2000 2000年8月25日

0700 JST
R3 S3

The surveyer hasn't come yet. Immigration didn't allow to extend my stay, so I will have to leave the country by October 26. I don't know yet that I can leave from Cairns or Darwin.

07:00 JST
R3 S3

見積もりに来るといっていた業者はまだ来ていません。イミグレで延長を認めてもらえませんでしたので、VISAが切れる10月26日までに出国しなければなりません。ケアンズから出国できるのか、ダーウィンから出国しなければならないのかどうかはまだ分かりません。

August 24, 2000 2000年8月24日

0700 JST
R5 S5

Yesterday I arrived Cairns with extremely easy sailing by a cargo ship. Today at 6am, I expect a person coming to survey for repair but not yet. I may have to cut Zen's hull off to repair.

07:00 JST
R5 S5

昨日ケアンズに到着しました。本船での航海は大変楽なものでした。今朝6時に修理の見積もりに来ることになっていますが、まだ来ていません。修理するには船体を切断しなければならないかもしれません。

August 20, 2000 2000年8月20日

0700 JST
R5 S5

Yesterday, we successfully folded the mast. Today is the planned day to ship Zen, but the cargo ship isn't still arrived. Although I don't know where I load Zen, I'd like to load somewhere isn't exposed by wind.

07:00 JST
R5 S5

昨日無事マストを倒しました。今日は貨物船に積み込む予定ですが、まだ貨物船が到着していないので、どこで積み込むのか分かっていません。木曜島にも積み込むところがあるし、どこか風の当たらないところで積みたいと思っています。

August 19, 2000 2000年8月19日

0700 JST
R5 S8
Weather: Cloudy
Wind: S 15 knot
Temp: 24 degree C
Pressure: 1009 hPa

I am going to start folding the mast from 9am today. Tomorrow, I'll load Zen to the cargo ship then leave at night. It will take two days to Cairns. If loading is delayed, I may be able to join radio.

07:00 JST
R5 S8
天気: 曇り
風: S 15 KNOT
気温: 24℃
気圧: 1009hPa

今日9時からマスト倒しの作業を始めます。昨日からシーマの松浦さんが来ており、これから手伝ってくれます。明日は禅を貨物船に積み込み、夜出航の予定です。ケアンズまで2日かかります。積み込みが遅くなれば、明日朝も無線に出られるかもしれません。

August 18, 2000 2000年8月18日

0700 JST
R5 S8
Weather: Cloudy
Wind: SE 15 knot
Temp: 25 degree C
Pressure: 1009 hPa

We finalized Zen's shipping on Sunday. Yesterday, I finished payment at a bank; then I'm happy to have a plan. Tomorrow, surrounding yachties will help me to fold the mast. Mr. Matsuura at Cima is going to visit me tonight.

07:00 JST
R5 S8
天気: 曇り
風: SE 15 KNOT
気温: 25℃
気圧: 1009hPa

日曜日の船積みが決定しました。昨日銀行で費用の振込みを完了しました。これで予定が決まったのでホットしました。明日、周りのヨッティー達が来てくれて、マストを倒します。基本的な準備は済んでいますが、マストを倒すには人手が要るので周りのヨッティー達にお願いしました。金曜島にいるシーマの松浦さんが今夜来てくれます。

August 17, 2000 2000年8月17日

0700 JST
R5 S9
Weather: Sunny
Wind: SE 4 knot
Temp: 26 degree C
Pressure: 1009 hPa

Yet there is no contact from shipping company. However, a friend will confirm by calling, I believe. I am going to visit a town by ferryboat to get food or other stuff. I can get water here in Horn Island. Bulkhead between chart table and galley had blasted by having very strong force. I cannot open the door at head, so I needed to wrench open it and I need to fix this type of wood stuff. It's very pity that I have to postpone the sailing despite of my effort. I don't know what I am going to do after arriving Cairns, and perhaps I will examine what to do after settling down.

07:00 JST
R5 S9
天気: 晴れ
風: SE 4 KNOT
気温: 26℃
気圧: 1009hPa

まだ船会社からの連絡はありません。間に入ってくれた人が電話して確認してくれると思います。その人は心配するな、大丈夫だろうと言っていました。町までここからフェリーで行って、食料などを買ってきます。水はここホーンアイランドにありますので時々容器に入れて持ってきます。チャートテーブルとギャレーの間にあるバルクヘッドが木っ端微塵に飛び散るようにくだけており、ここにかなりの力が加わったようです。トイレのドア付近は全体が前にずれて開かないのでバールでこじ開けているなど、木工関係の工事も必要です。何とかこの航海を継続したいと努力しましたが、ついにここに至って中断やむを得ぬ状態に至ったことを非常に残念に思っています。ケアンズに着いてからどのようになるかは、まだ皆目分からない状況で、落ち着いてからどのようにするか具体的にいろいろ検討します。

August 15, 2000 2000年8月15日

0700 JST
R5 S9
Weather: Sunny/Cloudy
Wind: SW 8 knot
Temp: 27 degree C
Pressure: 1010 hPa

Yesterday, I was working on preparation for folding mast. I have already taken boom out. Still water is leaking so I have to run a bilge pump for 15 minutes every hour and a half. Quite a lot of water is drained.

07:00 JST
R5 S9
天気: 晴れ/曇り
風: SW 8 KNOT
気温: 27℃
気圧: 1010hPa

昨日はマストを倒す準備をいろいろしていました。ブームは外しました。浸水は続いており、1時間半に一回、15分くらいビルジポンプを稼動しかなりの水を排水しています。

August 14, 2000 2000年8月14日

0700 JST
R5 S8
Weather: Sunny/Cloudy
Wind: SE 10 knot
Temp: 27 degree C
Pressure: 1012 hPa

Today is nice and calm day. Yesterday, I met the skipper of the cargo ship. He said there is probably no problem to carry Zen. We will see the final judgment this Wednesday. If it is OK, we will load Zen to the cargo ship this coming Sunday then sail to Cairns for two days. I heard the ship has passenger room, so I am thinking to go to Cairns together.

07:00 JST
R5 S8
天気: 晴れ/曇り
風: SE 10 KNOT
気温: 27℃
気圧: 1012hPa

今日は穏やかな日です。ケアンズへ禅を運ぶ件について昨日の夕方貨物船の船長に会いました。おおむね搭載するのに問題は無かろうということになりましたが、最終的には今週の水曜日頃に結果が分かります。これでOKになれば、今度の日曜日に貨物船に積み込みケアンズへ向かいます。ケアンズまでは2日ほどかかります。貨物船には客室もあるということなので、私もヨットと一緒にこの貨物船でケアンズへ航海しようと思っています。

August 12, 2000 2000年8月12日

0630 JST
R5 S8
Weather: Cloudy
Wind: SE 20 knot
Temp: 26 degree C
Pressure: 1012 hPa

Yesterday, I asked a diver to check the bottom. After that, I told him that I would like to do quick repair here then go to Darwin; then he told me you were terrible. When I saw the picture taken by the diver, honestly speaking, I was shocked because I sailed through the sea from Turtle Head Island to Thursday Island with fast tide current which caused rolling heavily. The part of the bottom in front of the keel was sticked out, and the other part was fell into the bottom. I can see the metal parts around the keel and those look very ugly.

I am thinking to send Zen to Cairns by a cargo ship and repair there. Tomorrow, the skipper of the ship will look around her. If there is no problem, it seems I will ship her on this coming Sunday, 20th. However, the shipping date isn't finalized yet.

I owe Yachties around here SO much that I cannot verbalize. Thousand thanks to them!

06:30 JST
R5 S8
天気: 曇り
風: SE 20 KNOT
気温: 26℃
気圧: 1012hPa

昨日ダイバーに潜ってもらって、船底の損傷具合を確認してもらいました。応急処置をしてダーウィンへ向かいたいと言ったら、ダイバーは目をつりあげて、とんでもない(テリブル)話だと言われてしまいました。夕方写真が出来上がって、それを見て私も正直ギョッとしました。タートルヘッドアイランドから木曜島の間は瀬戸内海の渦潮のようなところを通り、左右へ45度くらいローリングしながら来たんですから。キールが落ちないでよくここまでたどり着けたなと思うほどのひどい損傷でした。キールの先の方の船底は完全に飛び出してしまって、後ろの方は逆にめり込んでしまっています。中の金属はあまりにグロテスクに露出しています。キールのスターボード側の船底は前から後ろにクラックが入っています。

禅を船便でケアンズへ送り、そこで修理することを検討しています。この貨物船の船長が、明日船積みに支障がないかどうかを見に来ます。問題が無ければ、20日の日曜日にケアンズへ船積みすることになりそうですが、まだ確定したわけではありません。

この周りのヨッティーには言葉に尽くせぬほどのお世話になっていて、助けてくれた皆に大変感謝しています。

August 11, 2000 2000年8月11日

0700 JST

Zen ran aground in the entrance of Turtle Head Island at 8:30am on August 9. There was a 1 meter-deep rock which isn't in a detailed chart. It sounds she got quite a big damage, so I thought I should have gone to somewhere near town rather than anchoring in the middle of nowhere. Therefore, I sailed to Thursday Island, then anchored at Horn Island on 4:30pm.

When I checked the bottom, it's worse than I thought. I called Coast Guard, but no one responded (maybe it's too late); rather, a lot of yachties nearby visited me and helped such as negotiating crane and checking bottom by a diver. Thanks to bilfe pump lent from someone to keep floating.

They found cracks at the root of the keel cause submersion. To prevent sinking, I need to use two bilge pumps every hour and a half. Since there is no place to lift a boat, hanging by a crane and place between two cargo containers. I am still negotiating for this. Another plan is carrying Zen to beach then let her lay there. In this case, it may cause another damage to the boat.

I myself only got scraped my knee and feel pain a lot because of hitting the ribs. The interior of the boat got quite a lot damage such as head's door doesn't open, bulkhead ripped off, and surface of wood trim was scratched, etc.

07:00 JST

8月9日午前8:30にタートルヘッドアイランドの入り江に入ろうとしてエントランスを入っていったところいきなりキールが海底の岩に激突しかなりのダメージを受けました。船がバラバラになるかと思った。水路のど真ん中に、詳しいチャートにも載っていない水深1mの岩がありそれに激突したわけです。

かなりのダメージがあったはずだと思われたので、誰もいないところにアンカーリングしたのではどうしようもないので、町のある方へ行くほうがベターだと判断し木曜島へ急行しました。9日の午後4:30に木曜島の対岸にあるホーンアイランドの岸辺にアンカーを打ちました。

船底をチェックしたところ、思ったより状況は深刻でした。このままではボートが沈む可能性があると思ってコーストガードを呼びましたが時間が遅かったので誰も出ず、それが逆に地元のヨッティー達を呼んでくれる結果になりました。地元のヨッティー達がたくさんきてくれて今も工事用のクレーンの交渉やら、11時にはダイバーが来て被害状況を確認してくれるなど、いろいろ手配してくれています。ビルジポンプも貸してくれて、とにかくお世話になって、今は何とか船は浮いている状況です。

キールの根元のスターン側の船底にクラックが入っているようで、そこからかなりの浸水があるためビルジポンプ2台で一時間半おきに水をくみ出す必要があります。ここには基本的にヨットを上架する場所がありません。今唯一残されている可能性は、これも交渉中ですが、岸辺にあるクレーンで吊り上げてもらって、ここにある貨物のコンテナを両側に立てて、その間に禅を置こうかという計画です。どうしても方法が無い場合は砂浜に持ってゆき、ボートを寝かせて修理する案も出ているが、その場合はボートのほかのところに損傷が生ずることを覚悟しなければならず、物理的に船の構造上、可能なのかどうか分かりません。何とか上架の手段が無いかをいろいろ検討しています。

私自身はひざをすりむいたのと、肋骨を打ったのが非常に痛いですが、ひどい怪我はしていません。船内は木部がかなりのダメージを受けて、トイレのドアが開かない、バルクヘッドが外れすっ飛んでしまっている、木がささくれているなど内部のダメージもあります。

過去のログブック
Log book in the past

ホーム
Home

Copyright (C) 1997-2018 Zen T. Nishikubo. All rights reserved.